Natural rubber CAS 9006-04-6 is a polymer derived from the latex of the rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis). It has a wide range of applications.
Natural rubber CAS 9006-04-6 Product Information
|Product name:||Natural rubber
||RUBBER LATEX;RUBBERFUME;ZruElast A 1040;Yunimakku HA;Yunbiao 1;White Crepe;WB 60;Vultex 1V11
||A vulcanized rubber or synthetic rubber latex, used in health care workers’ gloves, drug sundries, dipped products, adhesives.
Natural rubber CAS 9006-04-6 applications
Natural rubber (CAS 9006-04-6) is a polymer derived from the latex sap of the rubber tree (Hevea brasiliensis). It has a wide range of applications due to its unique properties. Here are some common uses of natural rubber:
- Tires: Natural rubber is a key component in the production of tires for automobiles, motorcycles, bicycles, and other vehicles. Its high elasticity, excellent grip, and resistance to wear make it an ideal material for tire treads.
- Industrial Belts and Conveyor Belts: Natural rubber is used in the manufacturing of industrial belts and conveyor belts due to its flexibility, strength, and resistance to abrasion. These belts are widely used in industries such as mining, agriculture, and manufacturing.
- Footwear: Natural rubber is extensively used in the production of footwear, including rubber boots, flip-flops, and athletic shoes. It provides comfort, flexibility, and water resistance, making it suitable for various types of footwear.
- Adhesives: Natural rubber is a key ingredient in the production of rubber-based adhesives. These adhesives are widely used in industries such as construction, automotive, and packaging.
- Latex Products: Natural rubber latex is used to produce a variety of products, including gloves (surgical, examination, and household), balloons, condoms, and other medical devices. Latex’s elasticity and barrier properties make it ideal for these applications.
- Sealants and Gaskets: Natural rubber is used in the manufacturing of seals, gaskets, and O-rings due to its excellent sealing properties. These rubber components are used in various industries, including automotive, aerospace, and plumbing.
- Consumer Products: Natural rubber is found in a range of consumer products, such as rubber bands, erasers, toys, and elastic bands. Its stretchability and durability make it suitable for these everyday items.
It’s important to note that natural rubber can be vulcanized (treated with sulfur) to enhance its properties, such as heat resistance and tensile strength. This vulcanized rubber is widely used in many of the applications mentioned above.
Overall, natural rubber’s unique properties make it a versatile material with numerous industrial and consumer applications across various sectors.