Product name: Potassium bromide
Potassium bromide CAS 7758-02-3 Product Description
MFCD00011358;EINECS 231-830-3;MFCD00010896;Potassium bromide;KBr;Bromide salt of potassium
734 °C (lit.)
1435 °C/1 atm (lit.)
3.119 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
White random crystals
H2O: 1 M at 20 °C, clear, colorless
Store at +5°C to +30°C.
Potassium bromide CAS 7758-02-3 Molecular Formula
Potassium bromide CAS 7758-02-3 Usage
1. Emulsions or formulated developers for motion picture film, and photographic film, used as sedatives in medicine
2. Used as an analytical reagent and developer, also used in the pharmaceutical industry
3. The photosensitive material industry is used in the manufacture of photosensitive film, developing, film thickener, toner and colour photo bleach. Medically used as a nerve sedative (tribromide tablets). In addition, it is also used for chemical analysis reagents, the transmission of spectroscopic and infrared rays, the preparation of special soaps, as well as engraving, lithography and so on.
4. Used in the manufacture of photosensitive film developers and film thickeners. It is also used as a nerve sedative and is also used in special soaps, carving and lithography.
5. Determination of copper and silver by spot analysis. Polarographic analysis of indium, cadmium and arsenic. developer. Pesticide analysis.